Tuesday, December 5, 2017

How to handle the Precipice of life.



I wrote this in July 2015 for my business blog.  It seemed to fit for where the world is today and has some good reminders of how to handle the stress.  So I thought I would share it here at Let Spirit Lead The Way.  

Photo by Linda G
It feels like we are on the precipice of something big.  I woke up at 4:44 am a few days ago, then the next day I saw the clock at 3:33 am and fell back to sleep.  Later that day, I saw the clock at 3:33 pm and had a receipt for $3.33.  (I of course looked it up in my Angel Numbers book, but that’s another story.)  Isn’t that odd and interesting.
There was a time not to long ago, when I had a regular schedule and I knew what was happening when, so I just followed my schedule.  That old way of being seems to have vanished.  It has vanished because I am creating my world and feel like I am living so much more in the moment.  I have no idea what tomorrow will bring.  Okay, maybe a little idea, but not much.
I still have to breathe through some of these days when I cannot see the forest for the trees.  Mostly, I trust and have faith.  I am doing what I love to do.  I call on the Angels for clarity and support, I ask for guidance if I’m not sure what to do next and I get out in nature and meditate.  I am learning to think differently.  I say to myself, “In this moment all of my needs are met and I have an abundance of Joy and Love in my life.”  What more could I want.  I pray for those who I may be of assistance to and ask for their abundance as well.
Then I remember, “In my entire life I have always received what I needed and usually, so much more!”  And I am grateful, very grateful.  Worrying about something brings more worry, letting go and trusting you will receive, brings what you desire.  As someone else once said, “Have an attitude of gratitude” and I do.
In this ever changing world where reality is seen through the eyes of the beholder, it is necessary for all of us to close our eyes, take a big deep breath, release the breath as we open our eyes and look again.  What is right in front of us may not be seen if we do not look at it with clear new eyes.
Whatever is going on in your world that is causing you to wonder, What's up? Have faith, trust that you are right where you need to be and do what is in front of you to do.

In Gratitude and love,  
Linda G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Post